Attention Cider and Mead Brewers
SABSOSA have arranged a pathway for Cider and Mead Brewers to enter the 2018 competition. The experienced cider and mead judges from the Australian National Amateur Wine and Beer Show (ANAWBS) will kindly judge these entries.
Brewers are advised of the following:
- Entries must be submitted to the ANAWBS competition using their entry form located at the ANAWBS website
- Entry and registration fees for cider and mead must be paid to ANAWBS. These fees are set by ANAWBS and not by SABSOSA.
- State clearly the AABC style you are entering and that it is for SABSOSA.
- The ANAWBS judging decisions are final. SABSOSA does not have involvement in judging for this competition and we expect that entrants will respect ANAWBS.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd placegetters will be invited to enter the Australian Amateur Brewing Competition.
Contact SABSOSA if you have any queries.